Sunday, August 31, 2025

I Just Spotted Taylor Swift's Favorite Lipstick In Her Engagement Photos—and It's Currently...

Our girl Taylor Swift just got engaged ! While I'm cooing over the romantic photos and her gorgeous diamond ring , I noticed she was wearing her go-to lipstick. I scoured the world wide web and it so happens to be NARS lipstick in the shade 'Morocco .'

Now, red lipstick and Taylor Swift used to go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and jelly. It was a Swiftie staple and she was often photographed wearing Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance Lipstick in shade 'Elson ' ($39), which is said to be her fav red lipstick . But makeup artist Lorrie Turk revealed on Instagram stories that Taylor's been trading in her iconic lip for this warm, cinnamon-y hue as of late.

NARS 'Morocco' lipstick is one of the brand's original 12 shades. It's made with a blend of moringa and passion fruit seed oils to enhance color vibrancy and condition the lips, creating a easy-to-wear and smooth, lightweight feel. 'Morocco' is a matte formula and also happens to be available in their Air Matte Lip Color liquid formula as well.

Swooning Over Taylor Swift's Engagement Dress? Same. Here's the *Exact* Style (Plus 4 Nearly Identical Ones)

Read more: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

All About “American Idol” Season 25 And Why Fans Will Need To Wait Longer For Its Return

Network bosses plan to keep music fans waiting longer than usual this time, as new episodes will not air on television screens until early...

Popular Posts