Saturday, January 24, 2026

Kaia Gerber Grew Up With Nude Photos Of Mom Cindy Crawford Hanging On The Walls

The model appeared in a new interview for the 'Harper's Bazaar' February 2026 issue cover, published Wednesday, Jan. 21

⁘I always went to public school. I did theater. I did every community play. I was in choir. I did singing recitals. I danced," she said. 

Kaia revealed she loved going to Broadway shows in New York, telling Harper's Bazaar , ⁘I saw Wicked eight times. I had all the lyrics to Rent memorized by the time I was nine years old.⁘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

All About “American Idol” Season 25 And Why Fans Will Need To Wait Longer For Its Return

Network bosses plan to keep music fans waiting longer than usual this time, as new episodes will not air on television screens until early...

Popular Posts